Group Coaching Supervision for Coaches
Time & Location
About the Event
The audience I am aiming these Group Coaching Supervision sessions for are;
• Professional Graduate Coaches certified to Level 4 Diploma and upwards. Newly qualified or established.
• Coaches who want to enter into supervision to share & understand their current working experiences in a safe manner.
• Coaches that see the added value of working within an inclusive supervision framework in regards to their growth and management of themselves within their coaching practice.
The range that is covered within the Group Coaching Supervision session includes the following;
• Supervision as CPD which is part of your CPD portfolio.
• Group supervision in small groups which again supports CPD and working with other coaches around different aspects of coaching work.
• Support safe, confidential discussion around work with clients and any issues or barriers within your practice.
• Supporting challenging fears within building a self-employed business around self-belief & reduction of isolation.
• Supporting safe working practice behaviours
• Understanding of the need for supporting alignment of self-worth with monetary value to maximise income and enhance business success.
• To recognise and celebrate your own unique abilities as a coach and support/promote maximising your aspirations and goals.
• To bring in challenge to support reframing of perspectives to work within any areas of difficulty where stuck behaviours can be hampering your growth.
• To meet affiliation/association/accreditation requirements of coaching organisations.
• To enter into the partnership of supervision where I support and validate you and your work, whilst acknowledging your needs professionally & personally.
• Support your wellbeing.
• Exploration of relationships within coaching and how to manage transference and projection to create knowledge and ownership of behaviours of the coach and understanding of what is happening with a coachee’s behaviours.
• Person-centred approach
• Look at the bigger picture of your business and discussion of any opportunities of growth, connection, collaboration that are on your horizon that could enhance your business offer.
• Bringing Reflective Practice to the fore within your coaching.
• Exploration of new/different coaching tools to apply within coaching practices.
Maximum 7 participants Cost £25 per session
If you would like further information please contact me, Caroline via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Come along & connect with other coaches to further develop yourself, your practice & your business. I look forward to seeing you.
Think, Create & Be to thrive as your best You.
- Group Coaching Supervision£25+£0.63 Service fee£25+£0.63 Service fee0£0